Skip to Content
United Insurance Agencies

Affordable Auto Insurance

Child Care Liability Insurance

Whether you’re looking for an in-home daycare or a childcare center, we can build a policy for all of your coverage needs including:

  • General liability
  • Accident and Medical Insurance
  • Commercial Auto
  • Business Property
  • Worker’s Compensation
  • And more!

On March 28, 2013, the Nebraska Legislature passed Legislative Bill 105 introduced by State Sen. Steve Lathrop of Omaha concerning new insurance requirements for child care providers.

Starting July 1, 2014, child care centers, in-home child cares and all other licensed child care providers in Nebraska are required to have liability insurance.

Providers will need to give the Department of Health and Human Services written proof of coverage with a minimum of $100,000 liability policy to get or keep a state license within 30 days after the law goes into effect.

United Insurance Agencies has programs for both In-Home Child Cares as well as Child Care Centers. 

Let us put together a program that fits your needs as well as your budget.  Contact us today!