Recreational Vehicle Insurance keeps your adventures covered, so all you have to worry about is having fun.
If you have a car or truck, you have auto insurance. Similarly, if you own a recreational vehicle you should be protected in case of damage, theft, or an accident.
Recreational vehicle insurance provides you with critical coverage when you need protection for:
- Bodily injury and property damage liability
- Collision and other damage to your RV
- Medical payments
- Uninsured / Underinsured motorists
- Legal defense costs
- Emergency first aid costs
- Towing and labor costs
Policies cover a wide range of on- and off-road sports vehicles including:
- Motorcycles, dirt bikes, and scooters
- Motorhomes, campers and camper trailers/fifth-wheel camper trailers
- Golf carts and Segways
- ATVs and snowmobiles
- Trailers/sleds used with any of the above